By Wednesday, 5 December 2012

My Cute BlackBerry

Assalamualaikum and hello guys. Imma so fucking bored today and I wanna update something about my life. Anyway, my skin is totally ugly, isn't? Bloody hell maybe. HAHAHA. Haters make us famous but I don't think so. LOL. Straight to point, I wanna show you my cute BlackBerry. I knew that you're jealous, right? Oh pulish, please don't get too jealous. WEIRDO. Check it out!


Aww, it is cute maybe? The casing isn't scary at all ah. I bought this BlackBerry at Kluang (i can't remember where the place is) Lelws. BlackBery 9300. My sister also #TeamBB like me too. Her is 9320. Where is much better than me.. BlackBerry is special. It have BBM, I can get more friends by that. Yahoo! The price is not so expensive, you can buy it I think because it's affordable. HAHAHAHAHA. For all BB-ians out there, you can know more about my life just adding my BB pin on your BBM; 29CAEDB8. K bye, I love you guys. If you gotta inquiries, don't be shy to ask me at my fb. Assalamualaikum. Adios! 

No comments:

About




Faiz, 18, Malaysia - A teacher to be in Teacher Education Institute of Kent. This is my blog where I wrote anything about my personal life.

SUBSCRIBE

Followers

Message

Instagram

Popular Posts

Music